Serious Personal Injury And Wrongful Death
No one expects the worst to happen. But every day, Americans are involved in a serious personal injury or wrongful death circumstances that changes their lives. From work-related injuries to traumatic brain injury (TBI) and vehicle crashes, personal injury law spans a wide category of catastrophic injuries caused by the wrongful conduct of individuals and corporations.
When personal injury deteriorates quality of life and diminishes earning potential, we help you focus on recovery while advocating your future. And, if a loved one is the tragic victim of wrongful death, you deserve to seek justice and be made whole for your losses.
The Czack Law Firm, LLC can help.
Did You or a Loved One Suffer a Personal Injury?
These leading causes of personal injury can affect your ability to earn an income, impact future earnings, and result in pain and suffering; sometimes permanently.
- Construction Accidents: Ladder and scaffold accidents, work site falls, machine malfunctions, burns, spills and building collapses.
- Medical Negligence: Birth injuries, cerebral palsy, misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose, prescription errors, ER and hospital negligence, surgical mistakes and more.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI): Sports injuries, work accidents, assaults and bar fights, and motor vehicle crashes.
- Spinal cord Injury (SCI): Falls, motor vehicle accidents, industrial accidents, physical assaults and more.
- Serious Injury: Injuries that impact quality of life, health status and earning potential because of the negligence of other individuals or entities.
Is Your Loved One a Victim of Wrongful Death?
Wrongful death is when a life is lost because of the negligence or wrongful actions of another person or entity. Your deceased loved one might be a victim of wrongful death if he or she suffered due to medical malpractice, a serious motor vehicle accident, criminal activity or product defect. Don’t wait too long to consult with a legal expert who can advise you on your rights.
- Compensation for Wrongful Death: In Ohio, eligible family members that can be compensated for wrongful death generally includes the surviving spouse, surviving children (including adopted children) and surviving parents.
- Recovering from a Loss: If you do not have one of those specific relationships with the deceased, there may be other opportunities to argue for wrongful death damages if you suffered major financial loss because of a loved one’s death. Every circumstance deserves personal consultation to determine whether there is a just cause for compensation.
Choosing an Ohio personal injury and wrongful death attorney
Personal injury and wrongful death cases are personal. You want a lawyer who has experience and will listen, understand and advocate for your rights – and that includes planning for the future.
There are plenty of large law firms that handle personal injury and wrongful death cases, but you don’t want to be a number. In serious, tragic cases like this, you deserve personalized attention and one-on-one consultation with an experienced attorney who will treat you like family.
Contact The Czack Law Firm, LLC – Personal Injury Law Exclusively With more than 40 years of experience handling complex personal injury and wrongful death cases, we bring skill and experience to every case. You’ll work directly with Michael W. Czack, Esq., and his associates who will treat you like family. Contact us for a free consultation by calling 216-696-9216.