We’ve Got Your Back
Michael W. Czack Esq.
- Founding Member
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Negligence
- Insurance Claims & Disputes
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Product Liability
- Sports & Recreational Injury Liability
- Premises Liability
- Workers Compensation & Social Security Disability
- Consumer Rights Law
Michael W. Czack earned his Juris Doctor Degree from Cleveland State University, John Marshall College of Law, and his undergraduate degree from Bowling Green State University. Mr. Czack is licensed to practice law in all Ohio courts including the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and The Ohio Supreme Court.
The Czack Law Firm concentrates its practice in the areas of wrongful death and serious personal injuries resulting from automobile, truck and motorcycle crashes, defective products and equipment, construction-related accidents, along with medical and nursing home negligence. Mr. Czack has successfully fought for his clients and their families against international pharmaceutical manufacturers, national trucking companies, world-renowned hospitals and insurance companies nationwide.
Mr. Czack is honored and proud to have assisted thousands of accident victims and their families throughout his career whose lives were affected by a serious accident or tragedy. He proudly measures his success as an attorney by the value and trust placed in him by his clients.
Mr. Czack is a long-standing member of numerous professional organizations including The American Association for Justice, The Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, The Ohio State Bar Association, The Ohio Association for Justice, and The Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys.
Additionally, Mr. Czack has consistently received the top attorney and judicial peer review rating possible, (AV), from Martindale-Hubbell, the World's most trusted legal resource. And, Mr. Czack has been named an Ohio Super Lawyer and Cleveland Legal Leader every year since 2012, according to Cleveland Magazine.
Mr. Czack was born and raised in the Cleveland area. The son of a steelworker, he attended Padua Franciscan High School and is actively involved in youth, civic and charitable organizations throughout Northeastern Ohio. Mr. Czack also coached football in the Brecksville-Broadview Heights School District. He volunteers his time to a number of charitable and civic organizations including The Fresh Air Camp, which is a week-long summer camp for breathing-impaired children and teens, and the Tim Tebow Foundation. Mr. Czack has two adult children.
An experienced, dedicated and zealous advocate for injured victims, Mr. Czack provides the highest possible standards of service and expertise delivered with integrity, respect, honesty and professionalism.
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV Rating - Martindale Hubbell
- National Registry of Who's Who in America
- Ohio Super Lawyer
- Cleveland Legal Leader, Cleveland Magazine
- Volunteer Staff - Fresh Air Camp - Annual Summer Camp for Ventilator Dependent Children (www.freshaircamp.org)
- Volunteer Staff - Parish to Parish Holiday Food Drive
- Volunteer Staff - Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys
- National Trial Lawyers
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- Bowling Green State University
- Yulish Twohig & Associates, Associate Attorney